This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with us in respect of any products, applications, services or otherwise.
- When you use or view the Website or send e-mails, texts or other electronic messages to us, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
User data and privacy
- You grant to us an irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, and sublicensable license to access, collect, store, and use any data, information, records, or files that you load, transmit to, or enter into, or that we collect from the Website (collectively, “User Data”): (i) to make the Website available and to develop and enhance its features and functions; and (ii) to produce data, information, or other materials that are not identified as relating to a particular individual or company (such data, information and materials, the “Aggregated Statistical Information”).
- We are free to create, use and disclose Aggregated Statistical Information during and after the Term for any purpose and without obligations of any kind.
- We reserve the right to remove, edit, limit, or block access to the User Data at any time, and we have no obligation to display or review your User Data.
- You represent and warrant to us that your User Data will only contain Personal Information in respect of which you have provided all necessary notices and disclosures, obtained all applicable third party consents and permissions and otherwise have all authority, in each case as required by applicable laws, to enable us to make available the Website.
Ownership of the Sandbox website
- All right, title, and interest, including intellectual property rights, in the Website and all other materials provided by us hereunder, and any updates, adaptation, translation, customization, or derivative works thereof, will remain the sole property of Sandbox.
- The Website and all materials provided by us hereunder are made available and not “sold” to you.
You agree to:
- upload and disseminate only data to which you own all required rights under law and do so only consistent with applicable law;
- use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Website; and
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and any export control laws.
No unlawful or prohibited use
- disable, overly burden, impair, or otherwise interfere with servers or networks connected to the Website (e.g., a denial of service attack);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website;
- send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, post, publish, or otherwise communicate on the Website any data, information, pictures, videos, audio or other materials or content that: (i) contains any computer viruses, worms, malicious code, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) you do not have the lawful right to send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, post, publish, or otherwise communicate; (iii) is false, intentionally misleading, or impersonates any other person; (iv) is defamatory, bullying, harassing, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, or offensive, or that contains pornography, nudity, or graphic or gratuitous violence, or that promotes violence, racism, discrimination, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (v) is harmful to minors in any way or targeted at minors; (vi) infringes, violates, or otherwise misappropriates the intellectual property or other rights of any third party (including any moral right, privacy right, or right of publicity); (vii) encourages any conduct that may violate any applicable laws or would give rise to civil or criminal liability; or (viii) is designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other Website user.
- Use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods, or copy, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the Website or any part thereof or otherwise attempt to discover any source code;
- Use the Website for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service;
- Publish, market, advertise or in any way distribute the Content; or
- Authorize, permit, enable, induce, or encourage any third party to do the above.
Communications not confidential
We do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made by you through the Website. We do not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet or public networks in connection with your use of the Website.
Third party content, websites, or services
Malicious code and security
The downloading and viewing of content is done at your own risk. We do not guarantee or warrant that the Website is compatible with your mobile phone system or that the Website, or any links from the Website, will be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses, or disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrity of your mobile phone system, and you are responsible for the entire cost of any service, repairs, or connections of and to your mobile phone system that may be necessary as a result of your use of the Website.You are prohibited from attempting to circumvent and from violating the security of the Website including without limitation: (a) accessing content that is not intended for you; (b) attempting to breach or breaching the Website security or authentication measures; (c) restricting, disrupting, or disabling service to Website users, hosts, servers, or networks by any means, or (d) otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Website, including but not limited to by introducing any material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
Limitation of liability
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, and any licensees, successors, and assignees from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in connection with:
- your User Data;
- your use of the Website;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party (including intellectual property rights); or
- any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spyware, malware, cancelbots or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines input by you into the Website.
Term and termination; survival